Went to the Air and Space Museum near the Dulles airport in Virginia today.
We went with these friends.
They are the nicest people in the entire world. I told them that if Jesus had been born this year instead of in the year 0, God would have picked this couple to be his parents.
Everything was perfect today. How can one write a funny post about a perfectly lovely day? One can’t.
1. The museum was practically empty.
2. The museum was almost silent.
3. It was lots more interesting than I’d anticipated.
4. The weather was great so we could eat outside.
5. The Imax movie was awesome.
6. I got to take 184 pictures.
7. We got to hang out with Mary and Joseph all day long.
Sorry for the dull post. Hopefully something ridiculous will happen tomorrow and I’ll be back to normal.
For now, all I can say about today is that it was just about as perfect as a day can get. And since blog posts about perfect days are perfectly boring, I’ll stop blogging.